We went home to Charleston (Goose Creek, SC) for Thanksgiving weekend and it was awesome. Some of the highlights:
- Seeing ALL the family – I really miss my cousins and wish I could have spent more time with them!!
- Swimming in the new pool at Ben’s parents house
- Getting a Watsu massage from Ben’s mom
- Shopping with my mom
- Clemson whipping Carolina’s ass on Saturday
- Doing our now traditional movie-mommy time-out with my sister
- Going to see Carlos Mencia live at the last minute (thanks Joe and Kelly!!)
- and of course, eating and eating and eating…
We did Thanksgiving at my parent’s house on Thursday with the big family. We had turkey and some other odd items that were still yummy. On Saturday, we did a Lowcountry boil with some fresh steamed oysters with our immediate families at his parents house. I was so sad that we did not finish the oysters 😦 But there will be more come Christmas time!!